"As you know ASI have been releasing packages increasingly quicker than normal and we have been working extremely hard to map any changes that affects WebFormZ and provide fixes.
The most significant change that has occurred which includes SOA to had huge amounts of work done on payments to deal with the large amount of change in underlying iMIS. This latest package now includes the fix for the payments using Register Subscription and Register Events in WebFormZ"
Our future or current releases required 2 runtime dependencies (SQL, Crystal) you would need to copy those files based on OS version 64 or 32 bit
Please make sure to download
- MI popup window button label text update
- MI edit only shows Save & New button
- Staff site files can be accessed from front end
- Mobile-Phone is not able to update using mapping
- Form page pager dropdown throwing error
- PDF export is not working for multi-select type questions
- Multi-select type question answers are not showing in iMIS
- Existing reviewer is removed from Available Reviewers grid when selecting a new reviewer
- Save Uploaded file context as text